Following is my research along with select publications
- Elastic-Compute Project on server scalability and fast response times. This work in under Dr. Michael Zyda, USC GamePipe Lab.
- Implementing μ – Interplanetary Overlay Network in the FreeRTOS environment. This work is under Dr. Marius Feldmann.
- Analysis of energy consumption in live migration of Virtual Machines. This work is under Kateryna Rybina, Energy Efficiency Labs, Computer Networks, TU Dresden
- Researched under Dr. Marius Feldmann on delay tolerant networks.
- Kateryna Rybina, Abhinandan Patni and Alexander Schill, Analysing the Migration Time of Live Migration of Multiple Virtual Machines, CLOSER’14
- Zeon Trevor Fernando, Priyank Trivedi, Abhinandan Patni, Priyal Trivedi, DOCAID: Predictive Healthcare Analytics using Naive Bayes Theorem, Student Research Symposium, ICACCI 2013.
- Priyank Trivedi, Abhinandan Patni, Tejaswi Agarwal, Zeon Trevor Fernando, An improvement in the build algorithm for Kd-trees using mathematical mean, 6th International Conference Science Engineering and Technology, VIT University.